CISF invites Online applications for the recruitment of 215 Head Constable (General Duty) Against Sports Quota-2023 Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in/ from 30.10.2023 to 28.11.2023. Before applying for the recruitment, candidates must carefully read the CISF Sports Person 2023 notification and ensure their eligibility.
CISF Recruitment 2023
|Name:||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Job Category:||Central Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||215 Head Constable (General Duty) Against Sports Quota-2023 Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Anywhere in India|
Latest CISF Vacancy Details:
CISF Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Head Constable (General Duty) Against Sports Quota-2023||215|
The discipline-wise details of the vacancies are as follows:
|12th pass from a recognised educational Institution with credit of representing State / National / International in games, Sports and Athletics.|
(Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notifications declaring that such qualification is equivalent to 12th class pass for service under Central Government).
Participation in Sports events :-
|Sports qualification||For the post of Head Constable/GD under Sports Quota|
|Individual Event||i) Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament Or ii) Should have represented a State or equivalent unit, in National Games/ National Championship in Senior /Junior level Or iii) Any medal in all India Inter University Championship Or iv) Gold Medal in National School Games/Championship.|
|Team Event||i) Should have represented the country as a member of Senior/Junior International tournament Or ii)|
Should have represented in State team or equivalent unit, in National Games/Championship in Senior/Junior level Or iii) Member of medal winning team in All India InterUniversity Championship Or iv) Gold Medal in National School Games/ Championship. Note: The person should have been the playing member of the team.
– Candidates who have not acquired the essential qualification as on closing date for receipt of the Application Form, will not be eligible and need not apply.
– Only those meritorious Sportsmen/Sportswomen who fulfil the above eligibility criteria and have participated in the relevant games/championships during the period from 01/01/2021 to 28/11/2023 will be eligible for applying for the post.
– An application should be considered in light of the evidence which the applicant may furnish of his/her having represented in any one of the Competition / Tournament / Games.
The Championships / Games conducted by the following authority will be considered:-
a) International tournaments approved by Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports.
b) Senior/Junior level national Championships organised by the National Sports Federations recognised by Department of Youth Affairs & Sports or National Games organised by Indian Olympic Association.
c) Inter-University competition conducted by Association of Indian Universities/Inter University Sports Board.
d) National sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2023)
|: Between 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02/08/2000 and later than 01/08/2005.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CISF official Notification 2023 for more reference
Salary Details: Pay Level-4 (Rs.25,500-81,100)
CISF may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1. 1st stage: a) Trial Test b) Proficiency Test c) Physical Standard Test (PST) & d) Documentation|
|2. 2nd stage: Medical Examination|
– Fee payable : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only).
– Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST) categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
– Fee can be paid online through Net Banking, by using Credit or Debit or Rupay cards and UPI or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan. Fee paid by modes other than as stated above, will not be accepted.
– Online fee can be paid by the candidates upto 28/11/2023 (23:00 hours). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of the bank upto 30/11/2023 provided the challan has been generated by them before 28/11/2023 (23:00 hours).
How to Apply:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the CISF website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://cisfrectt.cisf.gov.in/ from 30.10.2023 to 28.11.2023. No other mode of application will be accepted.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||30.10.2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.11.2023|
Official Notification & Application Link: