IPR Recruitment 2023: The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR) has invited applications for 51 scientific assistant posts. Interested candidates can apply for IPR Jobs 2023 through the prescribed format on or before March 15, 2023.
IPR Scientific Assistant Vacancy Details:
IPR Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Age Limit :
- GEN : 18 – 30 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 33 Years
- SC/ ST : 18 – 35 Years
- Rs. 35400 – 112400 PM
- Civil – Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Computer – Diploma in Computer Engineering OR B.Sc. in Computer Science.
- Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Instrumentation – Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Electronics – Diploma in Electronics Engineering.
- Physics – B.Sc. in Physics.
Selection Procedure :
- Written Test
- Screening Test
Job Location :
- Assam & Gujarat
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC: Rs. 200
- SC/ ST/ Female/ PH/ EWS/ Ex-S: No Fee
Mode of Payment:
- Through Online only (SBI Collect)
Steps for Online Payment:
1. Visit SBI Collect: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
2. Proceed →State of corporate / Institution: Gujarat
3. Type of Corporate / Institution: Others
4. Others Name: Institute for Plasma Research
5. Select Payment Category: Application Fees IPR
6. In remarks column, please mention Advt. No. and Post Code
7. Make payment.
8. Print/Download receipt.
How to apply for IPR Scientific Assistant Post:
Interested candidates are requested to apply online at Institute’s website http://www.ipr.res.in/documents/jobs_career.html by 15/03/2023 (till 5.30 P.M).
Steps to Apply : IPR Notification 2023
- Go to Official Website, Using link given above.
- Go to Career Section & search for this job.
- Click on the Registration – New User button
- Enter the required credentials,
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Make Payment and Submit the final form.
Important Dates for IPR Scientific Assistant Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28/02/2023|
|Last date for Submission of Application||15/03/2023|