Complete information about the CISF Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023, including the official announcement, the online application link, the eligibility requirements, the available positions, the salary or pay scale, and the selection procedure, is provided here. The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has released the CISF Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023 Notification for the appointment of new members to the positions of constable/driver, constable/. (Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator). There are 451 open positions in total that have been made known through this recruiting notification, and these positions are for regular appointment with the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
|Organisation Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Recruitment Exam Name||CISF Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023|
|Post Notified||Constable/Driver, Constable/(Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator)|
|Recruitment Category||Defence Jobs|
Salary / Pay Scale for CISF Constable
The Pay scale for Constable in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is 7th Pay Matrix Level 03 (₹ 21,700/- to ₹ 69,100/-) [Old Pay Band ₹ 5200-20200/- and Grade Pay ₹ 2000/-]
Total vacancies notified by the CISF for Constable Posts through this recruitment / bharti process are 451. Details of vacancies are provided in the table below –
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification for CISF Constable
The candidate should have passed Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualification is equivalent to Matric/10th class pass for service under Central Government.
Driving Licence :
The candidate should have a valid driving licence in the following type of vehicles :-
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle (HMV/TV)
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear;
Age Limit for CISF Constable
For CISF Constable/Driver, Constable/(Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator) Posts, Candidate must have been born between 21 to 27 years as on 22.02.2023.
Permissible relaxation in upper age limit for different categories are as under:-
- The upper age limit is also relaxable to Government Servants including serving CISF personnel in the rank of Constable (GD), Constable (Fire) and Constable (Tradesmen), upto 40 years in the case of General and OBC candidates and 45 years in the case ofScheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, provided they have rendered minimum 03 years continuous service, completed their probation period satisfactorily, maintained a punishment free record and have minimum annual grading of above“Average” during the entire service.
- Upper Age limit upto 5 years is also relaxable further to the children and dependents of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots and communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat.
- In addition to the above, upper age is further relaxable by
- 5 years in respect of SC/ST and
- 03 years in respect of OBC candidates as per Govt orders.
Selection Process for CISF Constable
The recruitment process will consist of Physical Standards Test (PST),Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Examination under OMRBased/ Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Medical Examination.
Application Fees for CISF Constable Recruitment 2023
Rs.100/- from UR, OBC and EWS candidates will be charged as application fee for CISF Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023.
Female candidates and those candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen categories are exempted from paying application fee.
Important Dates for CISF Constable Recruitment Bharti 2023
|Starting Date of Online Application||23.01.2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||22.02.2023|