TNUHDB Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board (TNUHDB) has released a notification at tnscb.org for recruitment to the Post of MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist in Madurai, Coimbatore, Chennai – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 22-Apr-2022
TNUHDB Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board (TNUHDB)|
|Post Details||MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Madurai, Coimbatore, Chennai – Tamil Nadu|
|TNUHDB Official Website||tnscb.org|
TNUHDB Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist||2|
|Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist||2|
|Social Development Specialist||1|
|Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist||1|
TNUHDB Educational Qualification Details
Educational Qualification: As per TNUHDB official notification candidate should have completed Diploma, Graduation, Post Graduation, MCA, PGDCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist: Graduation, Post Graduation in Urban Planning/ Regional Planning/ Geography
- Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist: Diploma, Graduation/ Post Graduation in the development sector
- MIS Specialist: Diploma, Graduation/ Post Graduation in Computer Science/Electronics, MCA/ PGDCA
- Social Development Specialist: Diploma, Graduation/ Post Graduation in Social Sciences
- Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist: Diploma/ Graduation Mass Communication/ Public relations/Journalism/Social Work/ Development
Urban Planner /Town Planning Specialist:
- Candidate Should have Minimum of 3–5 years of work experience in urban planning with experience of urban infrastructure projects/ affordable housing/ slum development projects.
- Candidate Should have Experience of reform oriented projects is desirable.
Capacity building/Institutional Strengthening Specialist:
- Candidate Should have 3–5 years of experience in training and capacity building programmes.
- Candidate Should have 3–5 years of work experience in government/semi govt. / autonomous organizations/ private company of repute.
- Candidate Should have Experience in software development and database management.
Social Development Specialist:
- Candidate Should have 3–5 years experience in undertaking social and community development initiatives and appraisals in the municipal environment.
- Candidate Should have Experience in participatory methods, social mobilization, social analysis, resettlement and rehabilitation.
Information, Education and Communication (IEC) Specialist:
- Candidate Should have 3–5 years of experience in conducting knowledge management activities and preparation of IEC strategy.
- Candidate Should have Experience in advocacy management preferably in urban sector.
TNUHDB Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 45 years , as on 31-03-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNUHDB Recruitment (MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the The Executive Engineer, (HFA Cell), Tamil Nadu Urban Habitat Development Board (TNUHDB), 5, Kamarajar Salai, Chennai – 600005. on or before 22-Apr-2022
Steps to Apply for TNUHDB MIS Specialist, Social Development Specialist Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the TNUHDB recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 05-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 22-Apr-2022
TNUHDB Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tnscb.org