TANUVAS Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has released a notification at tanuvas.ac.in for recruitment to the Post of Field Officer in Erode – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 12-Apr-2022
TANUVAS Vacancy Details April 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS)|
|Post Details||Field Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 9,945/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Erode – Tamil Nadu|
|TANUVAS Official Website||tanuvas.ac.in|
TANUVAS Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: As per TANUVAS official notification candidate should have completed Under Graduate Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Candidates Should Have Degree with knowledge and experience on Desi fowl rearing, data collection and collection of eggs and meat samples from Desi fowl
- Candidate should have experience ln field work
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TANUVAS Recruitment (Field Officer) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Assistant Professor an d Head Veterinary University Training and Research Centre Erode-638 004 on or before 12-Apr-2022. Walk in Venue Address: Veterinary University Training and Research Center, Erode – 638 004
Steps to Apply for TANUVAS Field Officer Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the TANUVAS recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 06-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 12-Apr-2022
- Date of Walk In Interview: 20th April 2022
TANUVAS Notification Important Links
- Official Notification & Application Form pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tanuvas.ac.in